MUST PRE-REGISTER TWO (2) HOURS IN ADVANCE
Once you register we will ensure that staff will be available. Staff is asked to come to the studio based upon your registration. Please note that if you will be unable to attend class, please cancel your child care registration at least 30 minutes BEFORE class. Although we understand that emergencies occur from time to time, failure to cancel will result in a $5 fee being charged to your account. Thank you for your consideration.
We understand that your children are an important part of your life, and we want you to be able to bring them with you when you work out. The children's room is a special room designed specifically for the enjoyment of our younger guests. While parents are participating in the group fitness classes and are unable to devote their full attention to their children, they may drop their children off at the children's playroom to be supervised for a small fee. This is not a licensed daycare; parents must remain in the facility while the child is participating in Supervised Play. As well, the state requires that parents (and not our staff) provide their children any help needed with toileting, including diaper changes.
Prices limited to two consecutive classes. Additional fee for third hour. All fees must be paid prior to check-in.
$3 for the first child
$2 for the second child
$1 for each additional child over 3
What ages can go into Supervised Play?
Children must be between the ages of 18 months and 12 years old. How long can they stay?
Children may participate in Supervised Play for a maximum of 3 hours per day. Leaving children in Supervised Play for more than 3 hours will result in an additional fee of $10 plus termination of future use.
Check-in and Check-out
In order to ensure the safety of your children, you must Check-in and Check-out with the JMD staff. An adult must sign the child into Supervised Play. This same adult must sign the child out. You may be asked to present a photo id.
Important things to know!
- Our staff will not change diapers. If a child's diaper needs to changed, the parent will be notified.
- If your child is in the process of potty training, we ask that you bring a change of clothes just in case. We will not change clothes.
- We ask that you do not bring sick children into our playroom.
- Unhappy children will not be forced to remain in Supervised Play. A parent will be notified if a child remains upset for more than 10 minutes.
- We do not provide any medication.
- No Food allowed. Drinks must be in a spill proof container, i.e. sippy cup, thermal. No juice boxes.